Due to delays with all major shipping companies, including USPS, be advised that delivery times may be longer than usual.
GI Compliant Army OCP Scorpion Combat Pants
Warehouse location information not found
Gen 2 Scorpion OCP Army Combat Trousers | GI TAA Compliant
These TAA Complaint US Army OCP uniform trousers are made from 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material for the ultimate performance and durability. These uniform pants are made to the exact specs of the Army Combat Uniform, in the approved Scorpion OCP pattern. This pattern replaces the previous UCP and Multicam patterns and is regulation for all US Army Personnel including active duty, reserve, and guard personnel.
US Army OCP trousers feature eight pockets including two traditional pockets, two button-up rear pockets, 2 button-up cargo pockets, and 2 button-up lower leg pockets. In addition there are sturdy belt loops, reinforced knees and seat, and a traditional button fly. These uniforms are made using authentic Operational Camouflage Pattern materials, but are assembled in Honduras to keep your costs low. Because they are assembled in a TAA compliant country, these pants are regulation for wear by all US Army personnel.
- Scorpion pattern is US Army approved
- Summer weight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighter weight vs the 65/35 version
- Army Combat Uniform design built to military regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton ripstop fabric is durable
- Two large cargo pockets with button closure
- Two one-button closure pockets placed on the lower leg
- Traditional button style fly
- Reinforced knees and seat designed not to fail throughout repeated use
- Seven belt loops secure a belt in place
- Drawstrings on the ankles to ensure a proper fit
- Manufactured in a TAA Compliant country with USA materials
TAA and GI Compliant
Gen 2 Updates to the Original Army Combat Uniform
- Removal of the draw cord in the waistband
- Cargo pockets are button closure instead of hook and loop
- Elimination of the hook and loop access for knee pads