US Made Double Screw M16 M4 AR15 Magazine Coupler
Warehouse location information not found
Two Screw Mag Grip Connecting Assembly
Lightweight and strong, reinforced steel clamping system joins a second AR-15/M16 30-round magazine to the one in the gun, so you have an immediate reload at your fingertips. Designed to fit the ridges molded into the magazine for non-slip installations, the grip will also fit USGI-contour aluminum and steel magazines from other manufacturers.
1. Adjust screws out fully, screws should be hardly engaged.
2. Place Mag Grip unit around magazines making sure that large part of assembly is on the front of the magazines. Stagger magazines so that the right one is about 1.5 inches lower than the left. This grip will sit at the bottom of the edge of the left of the magazine.
3. Tighten screws until Mag Grip is holding magazines snugly.
4. Insert magazine assembly into unloaded firearm and adjust to fit tour needs Make sure you can operate operating handle, ejection port cover, safeties and other operation features.
5. Tighten screws until magazines are firmly in place.