Due to delays with all major shipping companies, including USPS, be advised that delivery times may be longer than usual.
Ontario USMC Marked 18in. Machete Grade II
basement by machetes in box
Reproduction U.S.M.C. Marked Machete | Grade II Storage Wear
USMC marked 18" Machete.Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years. The same high quality machete that our troops expect. Parkerized 1095 Carbon Steel / Zinc Phosphate full tang Blade. Riveted plastic handle with lanyard hole. Great for reanacting or display. Made by U.S. Goverment Contractor, Ontario Knife Co.
- Marked U.S.M.C. MK2 1944
- Condition: Old Stock (With Storage Wear)
- Condition Note: Machetes may have rust and scratches from storage.
- Hardness: 50-55 HRC
- Overall Length: 24 in (61 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb 5.3 oz (0.60 kg)
- Blade Length: 18 in (46 cm)
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 in (0.3 cm)
- Blade Color: Black
- Blade Finish: Zinc Phosphate
- Blade Stamp: Ontario Knife USA
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle Thickness: 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Packaging Type: Paper Sheath
- Made in: U.S.A.