COVID Response: We are currently open and shipping orders. Order processing times will be delayed. Our customer service phone hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 3pm CST. Thank you for your support. Please stay safe and healthy.
Ontario SP2 Air Force Survival Knife with Tactical Sheath
Warehouse location information not found
Ontario SP2 Air Force Survival Knife
The SPEC PLUS products are a diverse mix of top-selling and innovative knife and tool patterns designed for military, sporting and first responder purposes. Each knife in the SPEC PLUS series features a comfortable Kraton® handle with lanyard hole and lanyard, epoxy textured powder coated 1095 carbon steel blade with saw on spine, full tang construction and a imported tactical nylon MOLLE sheath.
• SP-2 Knife is Made in U.S.A.
• Edge Type: Plain
• Lock Type: Fixed
• Hardness: 57-59 HRC
• Overall Length: 10.5 in (27 cm)
• Weight: 9.0 oz (0.26 kg)
• Blade Length: 5.25 in (13 cm)
• Blade Material:1095 Carbon Steel
• Blade Grind: Flat
• Blade Thickness: 0.19 in (0.48 cm)
• Blade Color: Black
• Blade Finish: Powder Coat
• Blade Stamp: SPEC PLUS AIR FORCE SP2-XX/ONTARIO USA
• Handle: Color Black With Lanyard Hole
• Handle: Material Kraton
• Handle: Thickness 1 in (2.5 cm)
• Sheath Type: Imported Tactical MOLLE & Belt Loop