COVID Response: We are currently open and shipping orders. Order processing times will be delayed. Our customer service phone hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 3pm CST. Thank you for your support. Please stay safe and healthy.
Grade II 18 inch Sawback Blade Machete
basement by machetes in box
Ontario 18 inch Sawback Blade Machete | Storage Wear
Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years. The same high quality machete that our troops expect. Features include: 1095 carbon blade, zinc phosphate finish, full tang construction, shatterproof handles, and steel compression rivets.
Condition: Old Stock (with some rust and scratches).
- Hardness: 50-55 HRC
- Overall Length: 24 in (61 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb 5.3 oz (0.60 kg)
- Blade Length: 18 in (46 cm)
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Grind: Flat - Saw
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 in (0.3 cm)
- Blade Color: Black
- Blade Finish: Zinc Phosphate
- Blade Stamp: Ontario Knife USA
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle Thickness: 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Packaging Type: Paper Sheath
- Made in: U.S.A.