Due to delays with all major shipping companies, including USPS, be advised that delivery times may be longer than usual.
GI McRae Army OCP Hot Weather Coyote Boot
Warehouse location information not found
Army AR670-1 Compliant Coyote Hot Weather Boot
- Authentic standard issue Hot Weather boot worn by the U.S. Army in the Coyote color
- Made utilizing state-of-the-art direct attach midsole/outsole construction
- Vibram Sierra sole
- This boot meets AR670-1 and is Berry Amendment compliant
- Height: 8" Height
- Bottom: Oil, acid, and slip resistant rubber Vibram Sierra outsole
- Comfort: Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Upper: Full grain coyote suede and 1000 denier Cordura upper
- Topline: Padded collar
- Ventilation: Nylon coated speedhooks & eyelet lacing system
- Origin: Made in USA
What is AR670-1?
“As an option, Soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to that of the Army combat boot (tan), as authorized by the commander. The boots must be between 8 to 10 inches in height and made of tan flesh-side out cattlehide leather, with a plain toe and a soling system matching the color of the tan upper materials. Rubber and polyether polyurethane are the only outsole materials that are authorized. The soling materials will not exceed 2 inches in height, when measured from the bottom of the outsole, and will not extend up the back of the heel or boot or over the top of the toe. The exterior of the boot upper will not contain mesh but will be constructed of either all leather or a combination of leather and nonmesh fabric. Soldiers may wear optional boots in lieu of the Army combat boot (tan), as authorized by the commander; however, they do not replace issue boots as a mandatory possession item.”
Wearing any boots not in compliance with AR 670-1 is a violation of the Army’s uniform policy. When selecting boots, check to be sure they are AR 670-1 compliant.