Due to delays with all major shipping companies, including USPS, be advised that delivery times may be longer than usual.
German Flecktarn Camouflage Tactical Neck Scarf
Warehouse location information not found
Sniper Veil Netting Tactical Neck Scarf | German Flecktarn Camo
The Flectktarn Camoflage Tactical scarf can be used as sniper veil, neck scarf or a wepon cover. The netting is breathable and can be worn as a head scarf or used to camouflage weapons and gear. Great for paintball, airsoft and coustumes too. Methods of wearing the scarf vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements. This simple piece of cloth is so practical that the US Special Forces, Australian, British, and French all issue Tactical Scarves to their troops. The original German 5-color pattern was designed for use in European temperate woodland terrain.
- Made of 100% Polyester Mesh Netting
- Offers protection against sand, dust, wind & sun
- Can be used in multiple configurations
- Size: 72" x 36"
Some of the many uses for Scarf:
- Protection: Essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand.
- Towel: Small, lightweight and fast drying.
- Keep Warm: Wrap it around your neck as a scarf to keep warm.
- Carry Bag: Put gear or food in the middle and tie corners together.
- Emergency Bandage or Tourniquet: Help stop bleeding & protect the wound.
- Sling:Temporary immobilization of broken or fractured bones.
- Water Filter: Fold multiple times & filter debris out of water before boiling.
- Staying Cool: Soak in cold water and wrap around your neck.
Note: Actual color and shading may be slightly different from photos.