GI US ACU Universal Improved Military Shelter Tent
Warehouse location information not found
US ACU Universal Improved Military Shelter / Tent
Universal Improved Combat Shelter (ICS) NSN 8340-01-521-6438.
The ICS is the next generation one-soldier combat shelter currently being used by the U.S. military. This next generation shelter is made of lightweight, durable, flame resistant ripstop nylon.
- The ICS is a versatile, man-portable, shelter system for one person.
- ICS tent consists of a shelter body, an attachable rain fly which provides a waterproof shelter and forms a shelter storage vestibule.
- Can function separately as a hooch.
- Consists of: support poles, ground stakes, carry bag, and a field repair kit.
- The ICS is a single-storage vestibule, one-person size, double-walled, free-standing shelter that strikes easily.
- Provides protection from rain, wind, and snow, in climates ranging from basic cold through tropical hot, without leaking or collapsing.
- The shelter is made with flame resistant materials.
- Weighs 6 pounds.
- Color: Digital ACU
- Condition: Near New. May have light storage wear.
- Note: Due to the size and weight of this item additional shipping charges may apply.