GI MAC Sack
Warehouse location information not found
Genuine Issue Marine Corps MAC Sack
Like its larger sibling, the ILBE Sack, the MAC Sack is a special-issue compression dry sack designed exclusively for the U.S. Marine Corps. It’s the ideal solution for low-capacity, low-profile watertight protection in extremely abusive environments. It’s made to order for year-round guiding, daily abuse and for those who are particularly harsh with their gear.
- Extreme Durability: 210D oxford nylon with high-tenacity polyurethane coating.
- Air-Tight Compression: Low-profile, flexible purge valve slides easily into hatches and backpacks.
- Watertight Seal: Exclusive SealLine® DrySeal™ roll-down closure.
- Light Weight: The best combination of light weight and extreme durability for a wide range of uses.
- Durable coated Oxford nylon fabric is extremely lightweight and coated with polyurethane for waterproofness
- Packing it up with other gear is easier with the flexible, low-profile purge valves that don't snag
- Bag fastens with the watertight dual-strip roll-down Dry Seal top
- Capacity: 549 cu in / 9 liters
- Weight: 3.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 7 x 13 inches
- Material: 200 Denier Polyurethane-coated Oxford nylon
- Made in USA