Use Promo Code: SHARP10 and get 10% off all Ka-Bar, Buck, and Ontario Knives! Discount ends Dec. 25
GI Woolly Pully Commando Sweater
Warehouse location information not found
GI USMC Original Woolly Pully Commando Sweater
Woolly Pully sweaters were originally made in England during WWII for the British S.A.S. Commando Regiment and the Royal Air Force Bomber Command and they now become the standard for the US marines, US Army, US Navy and even the US fish and wild life services.
- Heavy Duty and Functional
- Shoulder and Elbow Reinforcement Patches
- Imported from England made to US Government Specs.
- 100% Heavy Wool, Rib Knit Crew Neck
- Adjustable Turn Back Cuffs
- U.S.M.C. Approved under Serial 5-77