US Made Central American Large ALICE Pack Woodland
Warehouse location information not found
Central American ALICE Pack Woodland - Made in USA
Central American Large ALICE Pack Woodland | Made In U.S.A.
American made ALICE packs were made under a 1990's private contract for a Central American government. The size and specs all match the US Military ALICE pack that you know and love, but the camouflage pattern was specifically crafted for the jungles of Central America. The US Military version features more browns, while this Central American pack highlights reds and darker greens to match their terrain.
· Main compartment holds up to 50 pounds of gear
· Interior pouch for safeguarding important documents
· Three tunneled exterior pockets keep survival tools organized
· Velcro-close map-pocket for security and easy access
· Water-repellent nylon fabric
· Rain flap adds additional protection
· Durable enough for hunting, camping, and hiking
· Travel-friendly with easy-to-access pockets for organization
· Rugged utility pack for tools and accessories
· Add extra space with easy-to-install frames and pockets
· Vintage look ideal for college students and cyclists
· Main compartment: 20" x 14" x 6 ½"
· Interior pouch: 12 x 12
Condition: New Old Stock