Ontario 18in. Sawback Blade Machete
Warehouse location information not found
Package of 12 flameless MRE ration heaters. Heat a ration to 100° f in 12 min. By just adding a small amount of water. G.I. issue.
* Flameless Ration Heater (FRH) is a patented water-activated and environmentally friendly heater. It is especially designed for the U.S. Army to heat a soldier's individual eight ounce Meals, Ready to Eat (MRE) field ration - like the Milspec MRE.
* An FRH heats food without the need for fire - safely and quickly. FRH food heaters are used easily in situations where fire is prohibited or not recommended. The FRH is ideal for soldiers in the fields, campers, hunters, boaters or anyone interested in emergency preparedness.
* An FRH MRE heater is small (measuring 5 1/2 inches long x 4 1/2 inches wide and about 3/8 inch thick), and weighs about one and a half ounces.
* Therm FRH MRE heaters are easy to store and have a five year shelf life.
* Spent pads are easily disposed, with no toxic materials. The FRHs are made from powdered food grade iron, magnesium, and sodium.
* Each FRH is individually packaged in a sturdy, leak- proof polybag which serves as the heating container for the MRE. The polybag measures 5 3/4 inches wide by 14 1/4 inches long.
* Simply cut open the top of the FRH polybag sleeve, Place the MRE food portion inside the bag next to the heater. Add plain water to the "Fill Line", and fold the open end of the bag.
* In just 12 minutes - enjoy a hot meal anytime, anyplace.